GEM machines are extremely flexible and innovative.
The production range includes:
- Cartesian welding robot Marta System, available in over 15 versions from 2 up to 16 axes. The equipment can be used for riveting, spot and projection welding of sheet and wire products, simply replacing the devices dedicated to the specific operation.
- High productivity multi-head machines for nuts and bolts welding in automotive industry.
- Multi-head machines for spot welding of doors, panels and car components.
- Special rotary tables.
A large range of products dedicated to the automation world with or without robot:
- Electric or pneumatic welding guns. AC or MFDC technology. Manual or automatic Electrode Dressers, pneumatically or electrically operated.
- Automatic Electrode Changer for robot guns.
- Automatic Gun Changer for robot guns.
- Welding modules with 1 or 4 heads.
- Automatic Nut or Bolt Feeders.
- Welding cylinders.
Available in store or made on demand:
- Right or bent electro-holders
- Copper alloy or aluminium arms
- Welding jigs
- Cutting units for dressers
Innovative welding technology's
Joint the best:
07 - 11 December 2020
GEM is present in important Fairs
We are pleased to inform you that GEM will be exhibiting at Wire & Tube trade fair Düsseldorf, the world’s most important trade fair for the wire and cable industry. Business is conducted here; valuable contacts with decision makers are made and cultivated here. To this purpose, we've been working hard to take this great opportunity and show our new technologies and innovations in the Resistance Welding